|LuckyLovers Home | All Articles | Post new Article|
Tell Tale Signs of A Cheating Partner and How to Catch them|
You're married or living in with a partner or seeing a wonderful girl, you have a solid relationship and she would never cheat on you... right? Wrong. Men, never underestimate a woman's willingness to stray; women can be just as unfaithful as men in relationships.
Having a cheating partner is a concern that haunts many men in relationships. Just the thought of your lady putting her paws on another man makes your skin crawl. That's why it's always important to keep a lookout for some of the surefire signs you have a cheating wife.
So, what are some of the signs you have a cheating partner, and what can you do about them? Get your answers here before you start accusing her of being a two-timer.
Signs of a Cheating Partner
One of the major signs you have a cheating partner is if you spot any changes in her behavior, so if she's always been a guy's girl and has a lot of male friends, don't get paranoid when you hear that she was seen at the movies with her friend Max. The following are signs I have used and recommend you to use to determine if you have a cheating partner:
(i) She's no longer as needy - If she was never able to go shopping, exercise or cross the street alone, and she suddenly doesn't need your company, it may mean that someone else is filling your shoes. It's possible that she just needs time to herself, but if she's unusually independent when she used to be overly needy, it may signal that she's just no longer as needy... of you.
(ii) She no longer gets angry - She used to get angry if you didn't want to meet her for lunch or come out with her and her friends, but now everything you do is all right by her. Once upon a time, your every move had to be premeditated, but now all the small things you used to mess up aren't enraging her. This could be a good thing, but it should make you wonder why she no longer cares.
(iii) She's being secretive - She's no longer sharing her daily events with you, and in order to find out what she's doing, you'd have to hack into her BlackBerry because she's not volunteering any information regarding the goings-on in her life.
(iv) She places the focus on you - When you do ask her questions, she turns the tables on you. The former chatterbox's batteries have run out, and when you ask her how her night was, mum's the only word. It's now all about you, you, you, rather than "I did this" and "I went here last night."
(v) She showers you with pleasure - Now that it's all about you, your girlfriend is always complimenting you, asking you to go out, giving you "I love you" cards for no reason whatsoever, and even offering to wash your car and watch the boxing match with you. While these gestures are more than sweet, it's this kind of overcompensating behavior that can make one suspicious. If she's bombarding you with niceties, it might be nice to know what's really going on.
At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is more attentive to his/her spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.
After the affair has been going on for a while the person cheating seems to find fault with the person he/she is living with to try to justify the affair in their mind.
Cheating spouses may lose attention in the activities in the home. They don't show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desires to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e. lawn care, house repairs, etc.....)
Intuition (gut feeling) that something is not right usually is a sign you may have a cheating problem "when in doubt check them out".
Cheaters may have a change in sex life (i.e. more sex, less sex) as well as unexplained sexual requests.
The cheater has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e. if he/she didn't act the way they do, well then maybe I wouldn't be doing the things I do).
Another sign is "Finances". "If someone wants to play they have to pay" therefore keeping an eye on their monies (i.e. check stubs, bank account balances, credit card bills, etc...) would tell you whether their spending more money than usual.
Grooming habits will change. Cheaters will be more attentive to their person (e.i. the way they dress, frequent bathing, physical fitness, grooming of their hair, switching of colognes, etc...).
Physical signs to look for to determine whether or not someone is having an affair is lipstick on the collar, odors of cologne/perfume on a shirt/blouse, checking underwear for secretion stains. You can also check their wallets and/or the glove compartments of their car to see if they left receipts, pieces of paper with phone numbers, addresses, condoms, etc.
You may want to monitor your spouse for two weeks. During this time keep track of the mileage on their car. Monitor the time they leave for work and the time they come home. Keep a calendar and note the times, this should help you establish a pattern. If your mate claims to be working late, check paycheck stubs to verify this overtime.
Be tuned in to home telephone calls when your mate has a tendency to whisper or gives a quick answer and immediately hangs up or when you answer the telephone and get an abrupt hang up.
Many cheaters use cellular telephones to communicate with their lovers. Should your mate have a cellular telephone you may want to get a detailed billing of the calls made from the cellular phone to determine whether a certain number has been frequently called. A good area to start looking is for the first number called when your mate first leaves for work and the same number called again right before they return home.
Female cheaters are more discreet in the selection of a lover. This is most likely because of their concern of Sexually Transmitted Disease's (STD's). Most females are looking for a longer lasting relationship rather than a "one night stand". In past years men were the aggressors, in society today, with the increase of women in the work force, women have become equally aggressive.
When a female is having an affair she tends to have more of a "glow" about her.
What should you do after you spot the signs you have a cheating wife? How to Handle it
1. After reading this list you may find there is some area of concern. Do not confront the cheater. This will only cause them to clean up their act and make it more difficult for you to catch them. You may not have enough proof to make your case. I would urge you to seek professional help.
2. There's no need to get paranoid and suspicious if she's exhibiting any of the signs you have a cheating wife. If you think her recent behavior isn't adding up or you catch her lying, do not accuse her of cheating. Think about whether or not she's given you a reason to suspect her of two-timing you, or whether it's your imagination running wild because you're afraid of losing her.
3. If you think she may be cheating, approach her but don't bring up the cheating. Ask her if everything is OK, and tell her that she's been acting different lately. Give her examples of how her behavior has changed, and tell her that you want to know and understand if there's a reason for it.
4. You want to open the lines of communication and encourage her to open up about what is troubling her in the relationship, and proceed from there. When she's showing the signs you have a cheating wife, approaching her can be a delicate situation.
5. If you have adequate reason to believe that she's cheating on you, do not accuse or threaten her because if you're wrong, she'll feel that you really don't trust her. Rather than exclaiming, "I know what's going on!" or "Who have you been messing around with?" ask, "Is there something I should know?" or "I have reason to believe that you're not being 100% honest with me."
6. This may seem passive, but you want to approach the topic carefully because if you're wrong, you may be messing up big time. If you're right, however, you have permission to raise hell.
7. If there is no way that this is a misunderstanding and you are positive that she's been pawing another dog, approach her with more assertion. Tell her what you saw, how it makes you feel, and what you plan to do about it.
taken from www.askmen.com